Opening night in Dallas was FANTASTIC!
It started with Michael Jenkins, the presenter of our show here, coming to our meeting we always have before the show, to say hello to everyone and and to offer everyone in the company free tickets to 6 Flags! We had great audiences and then went to a fabulous opening night party on the top of the Mayfair building at the home of 2 of the donors to the theatre. The food was great, the people were great, and the roof patio with city-views was spectacular!
Also, Brian and I met our first blog fan! (No offense to you friends and family - you read this because you love us!) A special hello and thank you to Doug Thompson, who works with Dallas Summer Musicals, who is a fan of our blog! He came over to us at the party and said "You must be Beth and Brian! I love the blog! Congratulations on your engagement!" Now Brian and I are thinking, "huh?! Did he say blog? No one reads our blog except our parents!" Doug went on to explain that he was surfing the internet one day and came across our blog. He began keeping up with the blog since he knew Drowsy was coming to Dallas. (Don't worry - I promise not to associate Dallas with any giant metallic armadillos!)
But so far we've had a great experience in Dallas!
(Oh, except for the construction at the hotel.... but we won't go into that!)
1 comment:
Beth, no worries. Many people keep in touch with your blog besides your parents. I follow you guys regularly and thoroughly enjoy your adventures. Keep having fun!!!
Linda Z
Post a Comment