Brian here, checking in from Providence. I am settling to my room at the Biltmore downtown. I'll be here for a little over 4 weeks. We start tech on sunday. The electrics will do their "pre-hang" in the afternoon. We have 3 truss electrics, 2 Strip Electrics, 1 "Practical" electric 6 ladders, 6 roving towers, 2 sound towers, and 63 Front of House units. Thats not to mention the Car, 4 scenic portals, star drops and other various scenic elements that will have electrics in them. Everything has been prepped and is ready to go on our end. We will get a fair amount done on Sunday afternoon with more happening monday. Tuesday will be a day off, because a major scenic element, the deck, went haywire and had to be fixed, and won't be there till Wed morning. Then we fire it back up, and go at it Wed-Saturday, with Sunday off. Should be interesting!
I am looking forward to getting this one going. The rig looks like a lot of fun, and looks like it is going to be a pretty smooth in and out. I'll be posting pictures, and things as we progress. time to settle into the room a little more!
Over and out
2 comments:
Please keep the fixing and settling in information coming ~~~ I'll keep following your blog.
Thanks.
Looking forward to some behind the scenes info...Thanks
Post a Comment