Sunday, July 11, 2010

Cousin's Weekend


This weekend was the Renoni Cousin's weekend. All of the Renoni's gathered in Greenwich, NY where Ron and Naomi live.

Brian, Danielle and I drove up Friday afternoon from NYC and got there around dinnertime.

It was lots of fun to see everyone and hang out in Ron and Naomi's fabulous backyard! On Saturday we even went to Manchester, Vermont which marked my first trip to Vermont! I'm now at 40 out of 50 states! Woohoo!

Saturday night was fun too - Ron built a fire for us all to sit around, and Brian, Dave, Chrissie and I had stocked up on sparklers while we were in Manchester!

Unfortunately, I never got my camera out, so these are the only pictures I have to document the trip...



This is the bathroom at the pizza place we stopped at on the drive up - the lazy person's solution to a broken toilet? Just put in a new one and write "Out of Order" on the lid of the first!



And this is the weirdo coffee make in our motel that we stayed at. It's attached to the wall. You put the coffee, water and filter in the little compartment at the top and then set your mug on the shelf below... I don't even think there was a start button on it.

No comments: