Sunday, July 25, 2010

A Week at the Cape!


Brian and I spent the last week at his family's house on Cape Cod! Other than a little bit of humidity, it was a wonderful week! Lots of relaxing, cooking, beach time, antique shopping and having fun!

This is the car that we were driving behind on the way down...


In case you can't read the license plate, since it's sort of blurry, it says "BRAILLE".... anyone else find that a little disturbing?


On one of our day's shopping adventures, we found this really cool store call Picnic Fashion. It is all picnic stuff! Neato picnic bags/baskets, vintage picnic accessories, tablecloths, etc. If you are ever on the Cape, I highly recommend going in just to check it out.

When we pulled up, this was one of the vintage things sitting out on a picnic table...



I have one exactly like this that my Aunt found in my great Aunt's house!


Here we are at a Cape Cod Baseball League Game!



And here we are on the beach in Wellfleet at sunset, where we met our friend Tom for a few Dark and Stormy's.


What a great vacation!

No comments: